Simple Fruit Salad
This simple organic product plate of mixed greens formula is one of my top pick, go-to summer treats since it’s speedy and simple to put together and a delectable method to appreciate some natural product on a sweltering summer day.
The key to making a simple and flavorful natural product plate of mixed greens is to pick organic products that are in season, ready (yet not very ready) and cut into genuinely uniform reduced down pieces.
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups red grapes, sliced in half
- 5-6 kiwis, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 16 ounces strawberries, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup blueberries
Honey Lime Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Consolidate all the readied natural product in a huge glass bowl.
- Consolidate lime zing, lime squeeze and nectar in a little bowl or souted cup. Blend well
- Pour the nectar lime dressing over the products of the soil mix to consolidate. Serve and enjo!
This organic product serving of mixed greens will toward the end in the ice chest for 3-5 days when put away in a hermetically sealed compartment.
Utilize this formula as an outline and sub in whatever natural products you have close by.
Whenever the situation allows, pick organic products that are nearby and in season for the best flavor.