Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes
These dairy free pureed potatoes are light and fleecy potatoes made with olive oil and a liberal measure of cooked garlic. This delightful, simple side dish matches well with hamburger, chicken, turkey or ham, and unquestionably merits a spot on your vacation table.
Pureed potatoes are one of my preferred side dishes to have for any extraordinary event. With scrumptious, garlic-y, dairy free pureed potatoes, you can’t turn out badly! I can’t think Thanksgiving is directly around the bend and I’m equipping with a portion of my must make plans like my cornbread stuffing, simple cranberry sauce and these smooth pureed potatoes.
The Christmas season can get feverish. Be that as it may, I have bunches of systems for appreciating the special seasons and not getting excessively worried. I generally shop ahead of schedule to evade the insane groups. Furthermore, in the kitchen, I stick to what I excel at, and keep things straightforward. We should discuss the straightforwardness and delightfulness of these dairy free pureed potatoes, will we?
- 2 pounds potatoes, scrubbed clean (you can use Russet or Yukon Gold)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head of roasted garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pepper to taste
- Have one head of broiled garlic cooked and all set (I typically cause a couple of heads one after another so I to can utilize them as a head start elements for serving of mixed greens dressings, hummus and to spread on toast).
- Cut potatoes into healthy pieces. Spot into a medium estimated pot and spread with enough water to come about an inch over the potatoes. Spot over a high warmth and heat to the point of boiling. Permit potatoes to bubble for around 5-10 minutes or until the pieces are fork delicate.
- Channel water from potatoes and set the potatoes back into the warm pot. Include olive oil, simmered garlic cloves, salt and pepper.
- Use potato masher (or the rear of a fork) to pound the potatoes until you have a pleasant, healthy, rural squash. Change flavors and appreciate!