This simple, vegetarian chickpea serving of mixed greens is one of my top pick, go-to plates of mixed greens to make. It meets up in minutes and is too adaptable. You can trade out the veggies with whatever you have close by, so make certain to make it work for you.
Serve this plate of mixed greens close by some barbecued chicken, heated salmon, or lemon garlic prepared chicken. It’s a scrumptious method to balance a supper.
Goodness! What’s more, on the off chance that you love chickpeas as much as I do, you might need to attempt my veggie lover chickpea fish plate of mixed greens as well. In any case, that is for one more day, lol!
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1/4 cup olives chopped
- 1-15 oz can of chickpeas
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Join chime pepper, red onion, garlic, olives, and chickpeas in a medium bowl. Include olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and basil.
- Tenderly throw everything together and change flavors. Appreciate!
- Makes 2.5 cups (5 1/2cup servings)
You can store this serving of mixed greens in an impermeable compartment, in the ice chest for as long as 5-days. The more it sits, the better it tastes.
On the off chance that you don’t have basil, new parsley or mint would likewise be delightful.