Baked Blueberry Lemon Oatmeal Muffin Cups
These tasty Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins are a snatch and go breakfast made with oats, almond milk, priest natural product, Greek yogurt and eggs. They are seasoned with new lemon and studded with delicious, sweet blueberries for a healthy bite or breakfast choice.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt or mashed banana or apple sauce*
- 2 pastured eggs beaten
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons monkfruit**
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat broiler to 350ºF and shower a 12-cup biscuit tin with cooking splash or coat with coconut oil or margarine to guarantee nothing sticks.
- In a huge bowl consolidate oats, salt and preparing powder and tenderly throw together.
- Blend in milk, Greek yogurt, eggs, lemon zing, lemon juice and priest products of the soil together until everything is consolidated and you have a rich, thick hitter.
- Include the blueberries and almonds and mix until simply joined.
- Equitably isolate the oat blend between every one of the 12 biscuit cups and fly in the stove for 25-30 minutes or until the biscuits are set through and softly brilliant earthy colored on the top.
- Cool totally before expelling biscuits from the skillet and appreciate!
- You can sub in fruit purée or crushed banana for the Greek yogurt, on the off chance that you need to keep the oat cups dairy free.
- Monk natural product is a plant-determined, calorie free sugar. This is the one I am utilizing. On the off chance that you like, you can utilize coconut sugar or actually any granulated sugar rather than the priest organic product.
- I like to store these biscuits in a hermetically sealed compartment in the ice chest where they will joyfully last as long as multi week.
- To warm the biscuits, you can cut them into equal parts and spot them in the toaster or pop them in the microwave for 20-40 seconds.